Little Keswick School, Inc.
“Bringing Students’ Unique Potential to Light”
Residential Counselors, Full, Part time
Little Keswick School is a private, therapeutic, residential school serving boys, ages 9-17 years old who have learning disabilities and emotional challenges. Little Keswick School is an award winning program located in central Virginia, six miles east of Charlottesville, home of the University of Virginia, and near the Blue Ridge Mountains.
We are best known for our history of success using a nurturing approach to help unique students grow and develop. We take pride in helping our students experience success, but also in nurturing the growth of our staff as people and professionals.
The Residential Program seeks energetic, engaging applicants who have a passion for helping children experience personal growth. The Residential program offers students a setting to practice and learn interpersonal and life skills. Counselors are responsible for building therapeutic relationships, teaching Social Thinking © skills, planning engaging leisure activities, and supporting in life space counseling. The ideal applicant is a blended-professional who is organized, who can attend to details, who enjoys being physically active, and who can use inter-personal skills in supporting others.
Benefits of working for Little Keswick School include:
- Hands-on experience working with students having a wide range of social and emotional needs
- Opportunities to consult with Educators and Psychologists on a daily basis
- Participation in weekly professional development meetings
- Implementing an innovative and proven behavioral intervention program
- Being part of a Nationally Recognized, Award-Winning program
- Mandt certification
- Medical, dental, life insurance, tuition assistance
- Profit sharing plan & 401 K
- $30,000 – 34,000 for full time with benefits
P.O. Box 24
Keswick, VA 22947
Phone: 434-295-0457, Fax: 434-977-1892
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org